|1. THE CONTEST: Purchase a Giant bicycle from an authorized Giant dealer in the U.S.A. between MAY 1st, 2004 and August 1, 2004. Obtain an official entry blank from the dealer, fill it out and send to Giant Bicycles “T-MOBILE INTERNATIONAL Sweepstakes with a copy of your dated sales receipt. Open to U.S. residents only.
OR Print clearly on a 3x5 Card the following information and send with a copy of your dated sales receipt 1) Your name, address, day phone, e-mail (optional) 2) Dealers Name, Address 3) Bike Model, Size, Color 4) Serial Number Send entries to: Giant Bicycle/T-Mobile International Sweepstakes, PMB 181, 1560 Newbury Park Road Suite 1, Newbury Park, Ca 91320-3448. All entries must be received by August 13, 2004 to be eligible. Limit one entry per bicycle purchase.
Official Rules – No Purchase Necessary You may also enter without making a purchase by sending a SASE for an official entry form to Giant/T-MOBILE INTERNATIONAL Sweepstakes Entry Form, PMB 181, 1560 Newbury Park Road Suite 1, Newbury Park, Ca 91320-3448, requests must be received by August 1, 2004. Limit 1 request per outer mailing envelope. Mechanically reproduced and/or photocopied entries will not be accepted. Limit one (1) mail-in card per entrant. Send entries to: Giant Bicycle/T-Mobile International Sweepstakes, PMB 181, 1560 Newbury Park Road Suite 1, Newbury Park, Ca 91320-3448 All entries must be received by August 13, 2004 to be eligible. All entries postmarked or received after this date are ineligible. Mail-in entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor and its agents assume no responsibility or liability for lost, misdirected, misplaced, damaged, illegible, incomplete, late, mutilated, stolen, or postage-due mail or entries, or for any act or failure to act regarding the transmitting, delay, or processing of entries.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older as of May 1, 2004. Employees of Giant Bicycle, Inc, and its dealers, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as such employees’ spouses and other members of such employees’ households, are not eligible to participate. This promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. No substitution of prizes is offered, no transfer to a third party is permitted; and prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Limit one prize per household or address.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for two (2) to San Francisco, Ca. Included are: Airfare, hotel accommodations in one (1) bedroom hotel, and a rental car,. (Retail value $3,000).
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about August 20, 2004 from all eligible entries. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Each winner will be notified by mail, telephone, and/or in person. If a winner cannot be notified, for any reason beyond the control of Sponsor, his/her prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitution is permitted. Reservations are required for the Grand Prize trip and dates are subject to availability. The trip must be taken during the weekend of September 12th.
5. LIABILITY: Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, parents, and agents assume no responsibility or liability for, and each winner agrees to release and hold said parties harmless from and against, any damages, injuries, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting from or in connection with each winner’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize mentioned herein, and against any and all liabilities arising in whole or in part out of participation in this sweepstakes. All taxes and other costs related to each prize, including but not limited to meals, beverages, and transportation to and from San Francisco, Ca , are sole responsibility of the winner.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the winner’s name, send a stamped, self-addressed #10 or business size envelope to: Giant Bicycle/T-Mobile International Sweepstakes, PMB 181, 1560 Newbury Park Road Suite 1, Newbury Park, Ca 91320-3448. The envelope must be received by August 15, 2004
7. SPONSOR: Giant Bicycle, Inc.
8. RULES: For a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Giant Bicycle/T-Mobile International Sweepstakes, PMB 181, 1560 Newbury Park Road Suite 1, Newbury Park, Ca 91320-3448
9. AFFIDAVITS OF ELIGIBILITY/RIGHTS TO PUBLISH: Winner will be required to verify his/her identity and address, and execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of prize notification or attempted prize notification or the winner’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s guests will also be required to return a liability/publicity release before accompanying the winners on the trip. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agents to use each winner’s name, likeness, photo, voice, biographical information and the name, likeness, photo, voice and biographical information of each winner’s guests for promotional purposes in television, radio, Internet, and print advertisement without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited.